Controlled blasting below at 440 KV line and next to its pylon.
- Client Name: Pioneer Builders
- Location: Nalgonda District, Telangana State.
- Blasting below a 440 KV Powerline connecting the capital city of the state of Telangana, Hyderabad with Nagarjuna Sagar Power house which is an important source of electricity supplies to the city of Hyderabad. Almost the entire canal of SLBC (Srisailam Left Bank Canal) was ready but for the a length of around 800 Meters
- M/s. Pioneer Builders were awarded the work.
- M/s Pioneer Builders approached Uttam for Rock blasting.
- To meet the production targets without compromising on the safety, Uttam decided to use in hole delays and blast different decks at different intervals to keep the charge per delay within the limits.
- As many as 3 delays were used in a single hole.
- Each blast was monitored for vibrations and the noise for the comfort of the client, Irrigation department and the Tower Line owner.
- Uttam was the first to use in hole delays and seismograph in the construction sector in the state.
- A work well accomplished.