Bringing Expertise & Precision to Exploration, Estimation & Excavation
Leaders in mining, blasting, and excavation solutions in India
With over 21 years of experience in blasting, excavation and mining, Uttam Blastech has now reached the pinnacle of mining, infrastructure, excavation, and blasting, with a team that solves complex assignments across verticals in mining and excavation.
Our technology when it comes to vibration monitoring, blasting, and mining, our experience when it comes to complex paperwork, and our innovation when it comes to cost-optimization – truly make us a force to reckon with in the mining industry. With technology at the forefront, we consistently deliver the most effective solutions to meet the customer’s needs within budget and time.
The many ‘firsts’ that make us the pioneer you would want to associate with…
- First company in Combined Andhra Pradesh to use Detonating fuse for Construction Blasting.
- First to use more than 1 delay in Blast Hole to meet charge per delay requirements in the year 2002. Download case study
- First to use shock tubes in the year 2002/ Using shock tubes since 2003
- First to use a seismograph in the year 2002.
- First to offer an alternate Seismograph to Indian Seismograph users since 2003. Download Seiesmograph Brochure
- First in the world to design and manufacture easy to use VOD meters and Delay Timers to measure the Velocity of Detonators and accuracy of Delay Detonators Download VOD Brochure
- First company in India to offer remote data transfer of seismographs and permanent seismograph stations.
- First to manufacture Blast Hole Measuring Instrument. Click here to see more Details
- First to manufacture Electronic Software Driven DGMS (Director General of Mines Safety) standards-compliant Exploders in India. Download Brochure
Our newest additions:
- We have manufactured Shaker Tables for calibration of seismographs since 2015. .
- We also manufacture Exploders and Shock Tubes for European and American markets, all meeting stringent safety requirements of EU, USA.
What we stand for:
At Uttam, it is our everyday goal to strive to offer economically viable, environmentally sustainable, and legally compliant solutions without compromising value, quality, safety, and business ethics.
This includes making the latest technologies available to our clients and customers, and emerging as pioneers in our field through constantly updating our technological and managerial strengths.
Our approach to solving your challenges requires a precise definition of the clients’ problems, translation of the same into technical and financial terms, and mobilization of the most competent resources to provide quality cost-effective solutions.
Vision & Mission
At Uttam, we strive to offer economically viable, environmentally sustainable and legally compliant solutions without compromising on the values of quality, safety and business ethics. This includes making available the latest technologies to our clients and customers, which has helped us emerge as a pioneering name in our field through constant and continuous updating of our technological and managerial strengths.
Our approach to solving your challenges requires precise definition of the clients’ problems, translation of the same into technical and financial terms, and mobilization of the most competent resources to provide quality cost effective solutions.
The Core Team
Mr. Srikant Vairagare
A graduate in Mining Engineering (Associated Member of the Institution of Engineers in Mining Engineering) (AMIE) and an M.B.A. in finance, Mr. Srikant V. has more than 3 decades of experience in small scale mining, explosives manufacturing, blasting and management.
He is also a recipient of merit scholarship awarded by the Government of India and has authored papers on various miningrelated topics in national and international fora.
Mr. S.B. Sarwate
A Graduate Mining Engineer, Mr S.B. Sarwate is an exceptional mines manager and a recognized qualified person (RQP). His specializations include dimensional stone
mining, controlled blasting and implosion of buildings using explosives. He holds a record in Guinness Book of Records for imploding the maximum number of buildings.
He is on the boards of M/s Vijaya Stones Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad, and Uttam Blastech Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad, and is the Secretary of Indore Chapter of the Institution of Engineers (India).
Dr. R. Pavanaguru
A former Professor & Head, Chairman BOS (Board of Studies) Geology Dept., Osmania University, Hyderabad, Dr. R. Pavanaguru holds a distinction in M.Sc. Geology (class of 1972) and completed his Ph.D. from Osmania University. He was also awarded Junior Research Fellowship at CSIR. Later, he joined Geological Survey of India in 1975 as Geologist and was involved in assessment of the Goan iron ore deposits. He is currently a Consultant Geoscientist for assessment of different economic mineral deposits and their associated issues.