Bringing Expertise & Precision to Exploration, Estimation & Excavation
Mine planning plays a crucial role in the achievement of high performance. A good mine planning provides the foundation for high performance by identifying the potential value of mineral resources and providing a pragmatic and realistic strategy for extraction under all scenarios. So, the high performance is not limited to just a low cost per tonne of ore or high productivity of equipment, but rather it is defined by creating the most value for a mine’s stakeholders.
UB’s approach always focuses on understanding the geological, morphological and physical characteristics of the deposit and addressing the specific constraints of each mine to select the most appropriate mining method and a sturdy mine plan. Our mine planners are innovative, diligent and focused on designing practical mine plans and achievable schedule for both long and short-term period. Our designs are cost-effective, innovative, environmentally acceptable and maximise the cost benefits of each project.
We provide services for the following:
- Design of Mining Methods and Preparation of Mine plans for Opencast Coal, Metal and Non-Metal mines.
- Preparation of Pre-Feasibility/Project Report for Opencast Coal, Metal and Non-Metal mines.
- Long and Short term Production Scheduling
- Evaluation and Selection of Mine Equipments and Machinery
- Mine Project EvaluationRisk Analysis / Critical Flaw Identification
- Mine Operation Assessments / Optimization Studies
- Mine Capital and Operating Cost Estimation