Bringing Expertise & Precision to Exploration, Estimation & Excavation
Uttam Blastechʼs, ExplosSURE service is an independent audit service to test the Quality of Explosives and Accessories in your site. The service tests the quality of explosives and the accessories used.
Well Calibrated Devices
Uttam Blastech uses VOD meters that are meticulously calibrated to measure the velocity at which a shockwave propagates through a medium, allowing us to accurately arrive at the quality of explosives and checks the accuracy of Delay Detonators making your Blast Planning much more accurate.
Experienced and Knowledgeable Team
Our team consists of highly skilled experts with extensive experience in the field of explosive testing. With a deep understanding of explosives and detonation mechanisms, our technicians and engineers ensure that all tests are conducted efficiently, effectively, and in accordance with strict safety guidelines.
Safety as a Priority
Safety is at the core of everything we do at Uttam Blastech. We strictly adhere to industry best practices and safety standards to ensure the well-being of our team, clients, and the surrounding environment.
Using data analysis software and statistical models, we eliminate any data inaccuracies that may have been inaccurately part of the data acquisition process.
Why use the ExplosSURE service?
Uttam Blastech recognizes that the quality of explosives can be a big determinant in the profitability of an Excavation operation. Regular quality audit of your explosives can ensure that your blast efficiencies are optimal, thereby ensuring better fragmentation and lower cost of production.
- Know the quality of explosives and accessories you are buying
- Quality of blasts can be improved and the supplier can be persuaded to deliver better quality supplies
- No hassle of training a person, buying of sensor and accessories needed for testing
- Get report from trusted third-party with in-depth expertise in the same
- Service Availability: Whenever required or periodically
Check list for selection
- Does the agency you are hiring use calibrated instruments?
- How frequently instruments are calibrated?
- How many instruments they have?
- Can they send a replacement within in 24 hours?
- How big is the team?
- Who are their clients?